The scaled-down size of the Mini 8 allows the efficiency
of a rotor application in mid-range zones where others
might choose spray heads. But when the landscape area is 20 - 35 square feet, the
Mini 8 is just right. With the smaller nozzle set you get
lower flows on smaller spaces providing more efficient
application and water savings. And compared to sprays,
it saves on the number of heads which in turn reduces
the number of valves and stations required. No matter
how you look at it, the Mini 8 brings together money
savings and better water management.
- Top arc indication ensures easy adjustments from 40° -360°
- Part- and full-circle arcs in one sprinkler offer convenience and reduce-inventory
- Five interchangeable nozzles (1.5 nozzle preinstalled)
- Ratcheting riser for easy arc adjustment
- 1/2" inlet covers smaller radius requirements
DimensionsBody height: 6"
Pop-up to nozzle height: 3"
Exposed diameter: 1"
Cap diameter: 2"
Inlet: 1/2" female-threaded
Radius: 20 feet - 35 feet
Recommended pressure range: 30-50 psi (maximum-60psi)
Flow Rate: 0.80 - 3.40 GPM
Mini8CV - Check Valve - maintains
up to 8 feet elevation change
Toro Rotary Sprinklers
Toro 640 Rotary Sprinklers •
Toro Super 800 Rotary Sprinklers •
Toro TR50 Rotary Sprinklers •
Toro TR70P Rotary Sprinklers •
Toro TR70XTP Rotary Sprinklers
Other Brands of Rotary Sprinklers
Hunter Rotary Sprinklers •
Rain Bird Rotary Sprinklers •
Irritrol Rotary Sprinklers