Rain Bird SQ Series Nozzles
Formerly known as XPCN
Square Pattern Nozzles. The Most Precise and Efficient, Low-Volume Spray Solution for Irrigation of Small Areas with Dense Plantings
- Square spray pattern with edge-to-edge coverage allows you to easily design and install in small spaces.
- Pressure compensation design delivers uniform flow over the pressure range.
- Available in 3 models: quarter, half, and full patterns with matched precipitation rate.
- Virtual no-mist performance from 20 psi to 50 psi.
- Two throw distances in each nozzle. One simple click adjust to 2.5' or 4' (0.8 m or 1.2 m)
- Shipped with blue filter screen (0.02" x 0.02") to maintain precise distance of flow, and to prevent clogging.
- Compatible with all 1800 Sprays, Xeri-Pops, PolyFlex Riser Adapter, UNI-Spray, and SCH 80 risers.
With a simple turn of the nozzle to the next preset stop, the Rain
Bird SQ Nozzle adjusts from a 2.5' (0.8 m) throw to a 4' (1.2 m) throw.
It's like having two nozzles in one.
The SQ Nozzle is an ideal solution for a wide range of
difficult-to-design areas, thanks to its compatibility with popular
SQ Series Nozzles provide a precise square wetting pattern
and efficient water placement with pressure compensation - resulting in
up to 65% water savings. They are great for narrow planting beds,
parking lot islands, walkways, parkways, and street medians.
- Pressure: 20 to 50 psi (1.4 to 3.5 bar)
- Flow rates: 6, 12 and 24 gph (22.7, 45.4 and 90.8 l/h)
- Required filtration: 40 mesh