Engineered single core design with precision grain-oriented steel laminations. High temperature glass impregnated nylon bobbin and solid copper mag wire. To ensure robust construction each output tap is welded to the mag wire for optimum connectivity.
304 stainless steel (complies with NEMA 3R).
Replacable 3AG Time Delay (glass slow-blow fuse).
16/3 SJTW power cord. Six feet in length.
Available power ratings 360, 600, 840 and 1120 Watts. Primary voltage is 120 volts, secondary voltage varies from 24V-30V output. See individual models for exact output leads.
Each transformer includes a Tinned 6061-T6 aluminum lug strip with 3mm hex set screw for a positive torque connection. Includes 3mm hex key tool with every lugged transformer.
Stainless Steel finish is standard. Unique™ Lightings’ Weathered Brass finish is a “living finish” and will naturally patina and change over time.
Features and Benefits
- Industry first open top installation capability
- Hidden wire chase allowing trouble-free entrance and access to multiple low voltage cables
- Line voltage wiring compartment for hard wire capability
- Spacious work compartment makes installation easy
- Snap-in photocell ready
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
- Easy access hex tool mounted inside the door
- 3/4" and 1" knock outs on bottom and sides for conduit
- 120-Volt receptacle for use with timers
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
- Also available in 12V, see 12V specification sheet
- Vandal-resistant, lockable door