- RSD Series Rain Sensors offers flexible,
multiple rainfall settings which are quick and
easy to adjust with a twist of the dial.
- High-grade, UV-resistant body on an
aluminum bracket easily resists the
elements, ensuring hassle-free performance.
- An adjustable side vent ring allows the
sensor to dry out once it collects water.
- Moisture sensing disks work in a variety of climates
Overall Length: 6.5" (16,5 cm)
Overall Height: 5.4" (15,7 cm)
Bracket hole pattern: 1.25" (3,2 cm)
Overall Length: 3" (7,6 cm)
Overall Height: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Application: suitable for low voltage 24VAC
control circuits and 24 VAC pump start relay
circuits (not recommended for use with high
voltage pump start, pump start relay circuits or
- Switch electrical rating: 3A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Capacity: Electrical rating suitable for use with
up to ten 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per
station, plus one master valve.
- Wire: 25' (7,6 m) length of #20, 2 conductor UV resistant extension wire.
- Short lead for normally open (N.O.) installations.
- UL, cUL listed; CE, C-Tick approved.
- Multiple rainfall settings from 1/8" to 3/4" (5-20 mm) are quick and easy with just the twist of a dial.
- Adjustable vent ring helps control drying time.
- High-grade, UV-resistant polymer body resists the elements.
- Available in rugged aluminum bracket version
(RSD-BEx comes with 5" latching aluminum
bracket) or conduit version (RSD-CEx) for a
clean and professional look.