Rain Bird Uni-SpraysReliable, Compact Spray Heads
The UNI-Spray accepts all Rain Bird nozzles, including MPR, VAN and U-Series, making it an excellent choice for watering standard and irregular-shaped turf and shrub areas. For added convenience, these reliable, compact spray heads can be shipped with or without pre-installed Variable Arc Nozzles (VANs) that are adjustable from 0° to 360° operation, saving hours of installation time, effort and money.
- Pressure-activated, wiper seal prevents excessive flow-by and water waste. Keeps debris from entering upon retraction.
- Durable stem ratchet allows for quick and easy nozzle pattern alignment.
- Internal parts removable from the top of the sprinkler for easy servicing.
- Small exposed cover makes the unit virtually invisible for more attractive landscapes.
- Rugged cover and body provide durability in high pressure and surge conditions.
- Plastic and stainless steel materials resist corrosion.
- Economical, 6-inch (15,2 cm) pop-up model provides for unobstructed watering of today':s taller turf grass varieties.
- VAN nozzle and screen are easily removable for flushing.
- UNI-Spray accepts all Rain Bird Series nozzles and accessories, which simplifies inventory management.
- Optional field installable Seal-A-Matic check valve prevents low head drainage up to five feet (1,5 m) of elevation difference.
- 10 VAN Series: 8 to 10 feet (2,4 to 3,0 m)
- 12 VAN Series: 10 to 12 feet (3,0 to 3,7 m)
- 15 VAN Series: 12 to 15 feet (3,7 to 4,6 m)
- 18 VAN Series: 14 to 18 feet (4,3 to 5,5 m)
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1,0 to 4,8 bar)
- Optimum Pressure: 30 psi (2 bar)
- Adjustable nozzle arc range: 0° - 360°
- 0 at 10 psi (0,75 bar) or greater
- 0.20 GPM (0,04 m3/h; 0,01 l/s) otherwise
- 1/2" (15/21) NPT female threaded inlet
- Body height:
- US-200: 3 3/4" (9,5 cm)
- US-400: 5 7/8" (15 cm)
- US-600: 8 1/4" (21 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 1/4" (3,2 cm)