Rain Bird LIMR Timer RemoteThe all-new Rain Bird Landscape Irrigation & Maintenance Remote (LIMR) was designed for usability, performance and reliability. Every feature will save you time and money in maintaining efficient Rain Bird irrigation system operation and head alignment. Using less water while getting more done. Now that's The Intelligent Use of Water.
Compatible with ESP and STPi RainBird Controllers
Fully Compatible With These Rain Bird Irrigation Controllers:
- Maintaining Rain Bird system operation and head alignment is easier and faster than ever because you no longer have to walk to the clock to turn zones on or off. A single crew member can activate zones, blow out systems and perform other winterization or maintenance tasks
- Install the receiver in seconds with just one hand and operate up to 255 zones.
- Skip to any zone by entering its number. No need to scroll through zones in consecutive order.
- Run a system test, specifying how many minutes, which zone to start with and which zone to end with.
- Two-way communication between the remote and the controller allows remote activity information to be displayed on the handheld device.
- Custom names can be assigned to 20 different receivers for easy identification. Each handheld remote can control up to 128 different receivers simultaneously.
- Operating range up to 1.5 miles (2.4 km) line of sight. (Operating range may be reduced when obstructions are introduced between remote system components.)
Height: 7.25" (18.4cm) (excluding antenna), 11.2" (28.5 cm) including antenna
Width: 3.6" (9.3cm) wide
Depth: 1.6" (4.1cm) without belt clip, 2.0" (5.2cm) with belt clip
Height: 3.5" (9.0 cm) (excluding antenna), 6.2" (15.8 cm) including antenna
Width: 4.1" (10.5cm) wide
Depth: 1.22" (3.1cm)
Other Brands of Controller Remotes
Irritrol Controller Remotes •
Toro Controller Remotes •
Hunter Controller Remotes