Rain Bird ESP-Me Series Controllers Maximize Your Productivity
Building on its predecessor, the ESP Modular the enhanced Rain Bird ESP-Me offers easy programming, a higher station count and new features so easy to use, you'll actually use them.
With 4- to 22-station scalability, the ESP-Me can help you better serve residential to light commercial jobs. The freedom to install the same controller on a variety of sites means you can grow your business like never before. And the more stations you add, the more you save, providing you and your customers with more value for the money.
Tailored Watering Schedules
- Extra Simple Programming makes it easy for your crew to meet each landscape's unique needs. With the controller up and running faster than ever before, you'll get more jobs done in less time..
- Each program can have multiple start times, allowing
you the flexibility to run programs several times a day
for shorter lengths of time, helping you maintain a
healthier lawn and garden.
- The modular design makes it easy to expand the
controller's capabilities to 13 stations should the
watering needs of your landscape change in the future.
- The water budget feature allows you to easily increase or decrease watering schedules without
reprogramming, so you don't have to waste time
at the controller.
- Four irrigation cycle modes for maximum
flexibility and compliance to all major watering restrictions (Custom
7-day calendar, cyclic 1-31 day interval, and odd/even day calendar).
- Built in 5-year lithium battery keeps time, date and
watering schedules intact during power outages, so
relax and enjoy your landscape, worry-free.
- Superior surge protection withstands nearly 3 times higher electrical surges than competitive controllers.
- Rain Bird quality construction and components.
Easier for You
- Easy programming: Rain Bird's easy to use Extra Simple Programming style with larger LCD display.
- Enhanced Diagnostic Feedback alerts you to
conditions when watering is suspended due to an activated sensor,
shorted stations or programming errors with a warning light and text
message on the LCD.
- Permanent Day off allows you to set any day of the
week as a non-watering day in any program or schedule, making it easy
to comply with watering restrictions or other requirements such as
weekly lawn care or maintenance.
- Global Season Adjust (0-200%) allows you to alter the run time of all the valves in every program with the push of a button.
- Dedicated sensor terminals allow you to easily connect a rain sensor to the controller for maximum water efficiency.
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust; 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149°F (65°C)
- Input required: 120 VAC 10%, 60Hz
(International models; 230/240 VAC 10%, 50/60Hz )
- Output: 25.5 VAC 1A
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
Operating Voltage: 24VAC 50/60Hz
Max Coil Inrush: 11VA
Max Coil Holding: 5VA
- Idle/Off power draw 0.06 amps at 120VAC
- Power back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10 year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- Width: 10.7 in. (27,2 cm)
- Height: 7.7 in. (19,5 cm)
- Depth: 4.4 in. (11,2 cm)
Rain Bird Sprinkler Controllers
Rain Bird STPi Sprinkler Controllers •
Rain Bird ESP-SMT Sprinkler Controllers •
Rain Bird ESP-LX Sprinkler Controllers •
Rain Bird ESP-MC Sprinkler Controllers
Other Brands of Sprinkler Controllers
Irritrol Sprinkler Controllers •
Toro Sprinkler Controllers •
Hunter Sprinkler Controllers