- Built-in Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve.
Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be
installed at the site.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes
of up to 14 feet (4,2 m). Reduces wear on system components by
minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower
elevations. Stops water waste. Ends landscape damage due to flooding
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate
elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs
in the industry.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional
wiper seal assures positive seal without excess flow-by which enables
more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic
and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product
life.Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles.
- "SAM" stamped on cap for easy identification.
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 6,1 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 70 psi (1,7 to 4,8 Bars)
- SAM capability: holds up to 14 feet (4,2 m) of head; 6 psi (0,3 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0,6 bar) or greater; 0.50 GPM (0,11 m 3/h; 0,03 l/s) otherwise
- SAM operable only when installed by bottom inlet
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlets
- Body height:
- 1804-SAM: 6" (15 cm)
- 1806-SAM: 9 3/8" (24 cm)
- 1812-SAM: 16" (40 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter:
2 1/4" (5,7 cm)
Rain Bird Spray Heads
1800 Spray Heads •
1800 PRS Spray Heads •
1800 SAM-PRS Spray Heads •
Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles
Other Brands of Spray Heads
Hunter Spray Heads •
Irritrol Spray Heads •
Toro Spray Heads •
K-Rain Spray Heads