- PATENTED PRS pressure regulator built into the stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30psi (2.1
bar). Spray nozzles perform best at 30psi. Ensures maximum nozzle
performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant
pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is
removed or damaged. Saves water and money. Reduces possibility of
accidents and property damage. Recommended for vandal-prone areas.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if
nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray
heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure.
Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures
positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be
installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic
and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product
life.Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles.
- "PRS" stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3 m)
- 3 to 18 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series)
- 13 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles.
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar).
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3 m).
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1 to 5 bar).
- Regulates nozzle pressure to an average 30 psi (2.1 bar) with inlet pressures of up to 70 psi (4.8 bar).
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.1 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.006 l/s) otherwise.
- Installation: side or bottom inlet.
- Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlets.
- Body height:
1804-PRS: 6" (15 cm)
1806-PRS: 9 3/8" (24 cm)
1812-PRS: 16" (40 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter:
2 1/4" (5,7 cm)
Rain Bird Spray Sprinklers
Rain Bird 1800 Spray Sprinklers •
1800 SAM Spray Sprinklers •
1800 SAM-PRS Spray Sprinklers •
Rain Bird Spray Sprinkler Nozzles
Other Brands of Spray Sprinklers
Hunter Spray Sprinklers •
Irritrol Spray Sprinklers •
Toro Spray Sprinklers •
K-Rain Spray Sprinklers