- 2 psi Check Valve in Each Dripper
All drippers turn on and off at the same time, maximizing balance of application. Holds back up to 4 feet of water (elevation change) - No low emitter drainage, great on slopes. Delivers more precise watering.
- Pressure Compensating
Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- Continuous Self-flushing Dripper Design
Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Unique Dripper Design with Physical Root Barrier
Drippers resist root intrusion without chemical reliance.
- Easy to Design in Slope and Berm Applications
Check valve feature ensures water does not drain out of lower elevation drippers.
- Self-contained, One-Piece Dripperline Construction
Assures reliable, easy installation.
- Flexible UV Resistant Tubing
Adapts to any planting area shape - tubing curves at a 7" radius. For on-surface installations withstands heat and direct sun.
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
Contains the required quantity of post-consumer recycled material and therefore qualifies for use on LEED projects (4.1 and 4.2 credits).
- Subsurface or on-surface installations
- Longer lateral runs
Curved, angular or narrowplanting areas
- High traffic/high liability areas
- Areas subject to vandalism
- High wind areas
- Turf, shrubs, trees and flowers
- At-grade windows
- Sports turf, tennis courts, golf courses
- Green walls
- Rooftop gardens
- Raised planters
- Auto dealerships
Large Selection of Techline CV Drip Tubing
SprinklerSupplyStore.com has one of the largest warehouse selections of Netafim Techline CV drip tubing, techline cv parts, and supplies.
Techline CV for Water Conservation
Netafim Techline CV (check valve) provides uniform and even water distribution, perfect for maximizing your water use.
Techline CV is used on:
- Lawns, installed sub-surface
- Landscaping, both on-surface and sub-surface
- Golf Courses, sub-surface around the bunker edges and even on the greens.
- Athletic Fields, installed sub-surface on any field (baseball, football, softball, soccer, etc)
- Farms and Agriculture, row crops, orchards, vineyards, etc.
Techline CV is commonly used as part of a complete irrigation system, consisting of various plumbing parts, filters, valves, piping, and automatic control equipment.