Netafim Pressure RegulatorsPRODUCT ADVANTAGES
- Instant response to variations in pressure assures outlet
pressure will remain constant regardless of inlet pressure.
- Non-corrosive, high quality plastic and brass bodies
withstand commonly used fertilizers and chemicals.
- Sealed regulating unit with stainless steel spring and a
screw are field replaceable and easy to maintain.
- Built-in operating indicator visually shows when proper
outlet pressure is achieved (except 3/4” low flow).
- No leakage due to tight seal from rubber diaphragm.
- Flow ranges from .25 to 175 GPM.
- Sealed regulating module available on 3/4" high flow and 1 1/2" pressure regulators
- Easy inline assembly. Female inlet and outlet on low flow model. Female inlet, male outlet in 3/4" high flow model
- Built-in indicator on 3/4" high flow and larger models shows when proper outlet pressure is achieved
All irrigation systems
- 3/4" low flow model: 0.25 to 4.4 GPM
- 3/4" high flow model: 4.5 to 17.6 GPM
- 1 1/2" model: 11 to 35 GPM
- Maximum pressure: 145 psi
- Other models available up to 175 GPM