Hunter I-60 Rotors
Facilities with wide expanses of turf require rotors that can cover great distances.
But, the farther the rotors are spread apart, the higher the pressure needs to be to cover the throw. With municipal water supplies, more often than not, the pressure is too low for the rotors to work effectively. Instead of the expense of installing a pump to get the pressure up to an operational level, Hunter offers you a more efficient (cost and performance) way.
The I-60 lets you space rotors far enough apart, as is desirable in a large landscape such as a city park or community sports complex. Because it is designed to operate under lower pressure, it's a rotor that makes good economic sense. And, since it uses less water to run, the I-60 also eliminates the need to install larger pipe (another savings for the budget conscious).
- Model Stainless Riser: 4 in.
- Exclusive Precision Distribution Control
- Standard factory installed nozzle: #13
- 1-60-ADS ar setting: 40-360 degrees
- 1-60-36S ar setting: Full-Circle only
- Nozzle choices: 6
- Nozzle range: #7 to #20
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Color coded Nozzles
- Optional reclaimed water ID
- Drain check valve (up to 10' of elevation)