Hunter I-25 RotorsMore Distance, Larger Radius
The I-25 Ultra gets the job done while keeping your wallet at ease. This rotor covers more distance, hitting a radius of 40' to 71'. The compact and built-to-last construction comes with an optional stainless steel riser for tough-as-nails strength. With a 5-year warranty, the I-25 Ultra has options for reclaimed water ID and high-speed. A standard check valve is built in, and a wide selection of high performance nozzles are available. Hunter I-25 Ultra rotors cover more distance and larger radius. Efficient, tough, and built to last.
- Easy arc adjustment (50° - 360°): Full and part-circle operation in a single rotor. Helps reduce stock.
- Automatic arc return: Returns to the original arc regardless of where the turret is turned.
- Non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
- Full and part-circle operation in a single rotor: Helps reduce stock.
- 12 color-coded nozzles: Easy to identify, great distribution uniformity.
- Optional stainless steel riser: Perfect for harsh soil conditions.
- Available in 4" or 6" pop up.
- Drain check valve for up to 10 feet of elevation change: Conserves water, reduces liability.
- Proven and tested water-lubricated gear drive system.
- Reclaimed option available.
- The perfect rotor for commercial and recreational sites.
- I-25-04 - 3-1/2" Plastic riser, commercial duty rotor
- I-25-04-SS - 3-1/2" Stainless steel riser, commercial duty rotor
- I-25-04-SS-HS - 3-1/2" High speed, stainless steel riser, commercial duty rotor
- I-25-06 - 5-1/2" Plastic riser, commercial duty rotor
- I-25-06-SS - 5-1/2" Stainless steel riser, commercial duty rotor
- I-25-06-SS-HS - 5-1/2" High speed, stainless steel riser, commercial duty rotor
- Overall height:
- I-25-04 (SS, SS-HS) - 7-7/8"
- I-25-06 (SS, SS-HS) - 10-1/4"
- Female inlet: 1" NPT or BSP
- Exposed diameter: 1-7/8"
- Discharge rate: 3.8 to 31.5 GPM
- Radius for I-25-04, I-25-06: 40 feet to 71 feet
- Radius for I-25-04-SS-HS, I-25-06-SS-HS: 37 feet to 67 feet
- Recommended pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: approximately 0.23" to 0.57" per hour
- Nozzle trajectory: 25°
- Drain check valve for up to 10' elevation change
- For quick, light wetdowns of sports fields or any areas that require dust control, Hunter offers the high-speed version, I-25 HS, that cuts full circle rotation time from three minutes down to one.
- Reclaimed water cover.
- Factory-installed nozzles.
Hunter Rotary Sprinkler Heads
MP Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
PGJ Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
SRM Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
PGP Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
PGP Ultra Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
I-20 Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
I-35 Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
I-40 Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
I-60 Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
I-90 Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
Rotary Sprinkler Head Accessories
Other Brands of Rotary Sprinkler Heads
Rain Bird Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
Irritrol Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
Toro Rotary Sprinkler Heads •
K-Rain Rotary Sprinkler Heads